Now that you’re enrolled you may need to provide proof of your enrollment to an organization. Enrollment verifications are available in a variety of forms.
National Student Clearinghouse

The National Student Clearinghouse is a service students can access to obtain an enrollment verification at no charge. Login to MyOregonState, click the Academics tab, then under Academic Resources select National Student Clearinghouse Self-Service. You will be routed to the NSC’s website. Choose “Current enrollment” to obtain verification of the current term enrollment or choose “All” to obtain verification of your enrollment history at OSU. Once you have made your choice click “Obtain an Enrollment Certificate.” The certificate will load. Print the certificate and provide it whomever requires verification of your enrollment. Terms prior to Spring 2000 are not available via the NSC. Transcripts may be used by students needing verification of enrollment for terms prior to Spring 2000.

Printed Copy of Student Schedule

As soon as you have enrolled in courses for a term you may print a copy of your schedule to provide as proof of enrollment.


Students who have completed one or more terms at OSU have an academic transcript which will include any currently enrolled/in progress courses. To print an unofficial transcript log into MyOregonState, choose the Academics tab, then under Academic Resources, click on View Unofficial Acdemic Transcript. Once your transcript appears, you may print it from here. If you require an official document use the Request Printed/Official Transcript link at the bottom of the page to order an official transcript.

Specialized Forms

Students in need of a verification of enrollment that includes information not provided by the methods above may obtain verification of available information directly from the Office of the Registrar. Verification services from the Office of the Registrar are subject to the published certification of enrollment fee and a 3-business day processing period. To request a certification submit a signed Verification of Enrollment request form to the Office of the Registrar.