Unofficial transcripts for students enrolled after Fall 1991 can be requested online in two ways:

  1. For currently enrolled students: use the MyOSU student portal.
  2. For prior (non-enrolled) students: use Online Services.

Unofficial transcripts do not contain details of transfer work as accepted by OSU. Please note that unofficial transcripts are not available for students enrolled prior to Fall Term 1991.