From: ASOSU to Corvallis Students
The Associated Students of Oregon State University (ASOSU) is your recognized student government and is hiring for the 2022-2023 academic year! We welcome and strongly encourage all eligible students to apply.
These paid positions allow students to gain professional skills and experiences while working to make OSU a better and more inclusive institution.
ASOSU is hiring for the following positions. Applications are due Monday, June 27th, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.
($16/hour up to 20 hours a week)
Applications for the following positions are due Friday, July 8th, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.
($15.50/hour up to 15 hours a week)
- Women & Gender Advocacy Coordinator
- Environmental Sustainability Coordinator
- Veteran & Nontraditional Student Advocacy Coordinator
- Marketing & Web Development Coordinator
- International and Cultural Advocacy Coordinator
- Local & Legislative Policy Coordinator
- Graduate Affairs Coordinator
- LGBTQ+ Advocacy Coordinator
- Accessibility & Wellness Coordinator
More information on these positions and applications for Judicial Council, Faculty Senate, and ASOSU Congress is available here.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter and check the Job Board and ASOSU’s social media (@asosugov) for additional opportunities that will be posted later this summer!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
Matteo Paola, ASOSU President; Sierra Young, ASOSU Vice President