If you are enrolled in a variable credit course, you may request to change the number of credits for that course. To request to change course credits after the course add deadline published in the Academic Calendar for the term, complete the Modify Course Credit Request.

  • You must be registered for the course.
  • Obtain approval and required signatures from instructor and the academic department that offers the course.

The complete form with all required signatures can be submitted to the Office of the Registrar at [email protected]. There is a $20 non-refundable processing fee for late change of registration.